Saturday, March 21, 2009
My list for this challenge will be short and sweet, but I think it will be achievable. Don't want to be too ambitious.
1. Emma by Jane Austen
2. Texas Haunted Forts By Elaine Coleman
3. Getting Over It By: Anna Maxted
4. Just Beyond the Clouds By: Karen Kingsbury
5. I do (But I Don't) By Cara Lockwood
6. All This Belongs to Me By Ad Hudler
7. Colony By Anne Rivers Siddons
I'm Currently in the middle of three of these, and my seventh selection is a re-read.
Good luck to me! LOL
Ok, I have been thinking about this spring reading thing, and have decided to really challenge myself. In the 2 1/2 months since the first of the year I have finished 10 books, so if I can read that much in 2 1/2 months I should easily be able to add about 5 more books to my list, to make it more challenging!
So here it goes:
8. The Clan of the Cave Bear By JeanM. Auel (This is a re-read, but it's been several years since I last read it, I'm actually in the middle of it and want to finish it!)
9. City Ghosts True Tales of Hauntings in America's Cities By: Mary Beth Sammons and Robert Edwards
10. Ghost Stories of California by: Barbara Smith
11. Ghost ships, Gales and Forgotten tales True adventures on the Great Lakes By: Wes Oleszewski
12.Ghosts on the Range Eerie True Tales of Wyoming By: Debra D. Munn
Ok, so THAT would be much more challenging!!! I hope I can do it!