BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December Monthly Run down

This month was a VERY slow reading month for me! I only read 4 books, and one was a freebie novella on my Kindle.

I read
1. "Evergreen" by Richard Taylor This was the short Novella. It was fun, but just something to fill in time while waiting for my hubby to run an errand while I waited in the car! (4 out of 5 stars)

2. "Christmas on Main Street" By JoAnn Ross A book with 4 Christmas short stories in it. A fun and light read to get me in the holiday spirit! (5 out of 5 stars)

3. "Ender's Game" by Orson Scott Card.  I think I would have enjoyed this one more had I not fallen into my slump about the time I picked this one up. It is less than 400 pages and took me 19 days to finish!! It was good, I was just having one of those times, when everything else seemed to be catching my attention everytime I picked this up! I will be continuing on with this series. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars.

4. "Knit the Season" By: Kate Jacobs.  A fun light holiday read that also took me WAY too long to finish because of before mentioned slump.( Rated this one 4 out of 5 stars)

I was hoping to also finish "The Time Travelers Wife" By Audrey Niffennegger, but with my slump, and holiday stuff, that just wasn't in the cards. I did, however, start it, and am enjoying it so far. And will definitely be finishing it in January.

That's all for now! I will be posting a January TBR post soon! Thank you for reading! Happy New Year!!

0 comments: