BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

2011 TBR challenge update

I have finished 3 of the 12 books I have on my list, and am currently reading "The Pillars of the Earth", which is actually going alot faster than I thought it would. It is a really good book!

I am pretty sure I will finish this challenge. I am probably going to have to take the two "Sword of Truth" series books off my list and replace them with my alternates, as I am "reading" the second in the series and have not picked it up in months, and whenever I do try to read it, it bores me to tears, so I throw it down and don't look at it again for months, so I will definitely not be interested in picking up the next two in this series, I'm done with it!! It's just not my cup of tea. I tried it, and didn't like it, moving on.

0 comments: