BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Some goals for 2010

I have once again decided to do the 75 book challenge with a group at goodreads.

2 of those books are gonna be Leo Tolstoy's Anna Karenina and War and Peace.

So I made a start on Anna Karenina On Friday! I figured out that if I only read 10 pages a day I can get them both read during the year, with no problem!

I want to continue to read more classics, and try to knock a few more off the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction off the list. I read three last year. I am also aiming to maybe make a dent in "Dr. Boxall's 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die" list as well.

So, pretty much trying to read 75 books this year is the big goal. I barely made it last year, as I finished #75 with 5 hours left to spare before the end of the year. I am hoping to actually finish early and see how many more than that I can get done.

We shall see how I do. I also have some pretty steep stitching goals to work on this year as well. So, we shall see how I do!!

0 comments: