BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Catching up...

I think I'm a little behind...oops. I have been reading, just not updating my blog.

Here are the books I read in June:

1. Since You've Been Gone by Anouska Knight  (Physical book)
2. David Copperfield By Charles Dickens (Audio)
3. The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen (Physical Library)
4. I will always Write Back: How one letter changed two lives by: Caitlin Alifirenka Physical Library)
5. Summer Breeze by Nancy Thayer (Physical Library)
6. The Castaways by Elin Hilderbrand (Physical/Library)
7. Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin (Physical)
8. The Wonderful World of Oz by L. Frank Baum (Kindle)
9. Froggy Builds a Treehouse by Jonathan London (Audio)

Books read in July:

1. Domestic Malice (Murder She Wrote #38) by: Jessica Fletcher (Audio)
2. Ladies's Night By: Mary Kay Andrews (Audio)
3. Betrayal By: Danielle Steel (Audio)
4. Prairie By: Anna Lee Waldo (Physical)
5. The Awakening By: Kate Chopin (Audio)
6. Ugly Love By: Colleen Hoover (Physical)
7. Linger By: Kodilynn Calhoun (Kindle)
8. The Witness By: Nora Roberts (Audio)
9. Winners By: Danielle Steel (Audio)
10, Lessons in Laughing Out Loud By: Rowan Coleman (Physical)


Books read In August:
1. Marvelous Land of Oz by: L. Frank Baum (Kindle)
2. Ozma of Oz By: L. Frank Baum(Kindle)
3. Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz By: L. Frank Baum (Kindle)
4. The Road to Oz By: L. Frank Baum (Kindle)
5. Hold the Dream By: Barbara Taylor Bradford (Physical)
6. My Fake Fiance' By: Lisa Scott (Kindle)
7. Kiss a Girl in the Rain By: Nancy Warren (Kindle)
8. The It Girl By: Cecily von Ziegesar (Physical)
9. Haunted Texas: Ghosts and Strange Phenominoa of the Lone Star state By: Alan Brown (Physical)
10. The 5:2 Diet Guide to weight Loss By: Kacey Anderson (Kindle)

So, you can see I HAVE been reading, quite a lot, actually.  I just haven't had a chance to get to the blog and post.

Thank you for reading, I hope I can get back and post an update again soon.  I have a few hauls to post as well.


0 comments: